Monday, October 28, 2013

Dear D - The Crystal Ball Has Spoken

Dear D,

Well, my dear, the next chapter is on the horizon - and I can hardly contain my excitement. You see, back in September we found out that the giant crystal ball in our lives (aka the Air Force) has plans for us. Stating June 2014 we will be living in...

::drumroll please::



GERMANY!!!!

Specifically, Kaiserslatern, Germany for.FOUR.YEARS. ::squeeeeee::


Tim will be stationed at an itty-bitty air station called Kapuan. He will be a computer guy in a weather squadron - he says it sounds like a blissful change of pace from the work he has been doing the last 4 and half years. He spent much of his childhood living in Germany with both the US and British Army. So in a way it is like he is going home.

This is an absolute dream for me too. It has always been a dream of mine to live abroad. I'm sure you remember back in high school when I wanted to go to college overseas. Some days I still find myself wishing I would have had the balls to do it (but at the same time I hardly regret what did come to my life as a result of choosing to stay state-side), so this feels like destiny to me.

So, girl, you need to come over and be my guest so that we can take Europe by storm like we always planned to. I'll keep you updated on the details.

Love ya, D. Miss you madly.
DFTBA

0 comments:

Post a Comment