Sunday, October 27, 2013

Two Friends Back in Action

Two best friends, separated by a mess of geography and ten long years, joining forces once more. Fighting each other's world suck one pen-pal post at a time.  Lets meet the power pack...



Meet Drew


Q&A
Birthday: November 21st 1985

Location: Kent, Washington

Personal life: I'm married to my best friend (awe cute I know) Jason,I'm a step-mom to a wonderful /crazy 6year old girl. When I'm not at work I love to work on my crafts, read, take pictures and write.

Professional life: I'm an assistant manager at Torrid

Main creative outlet: paper craft crafts like origami, sewing felt/softies by hand (just got my first sewing machine this year!)

Favorite book: The Princess Bride and Doctor Who novels.

Favorite movie: The Princess Bride, Singing in the rain, The Goodies, anything from studio Ghibli and Center Stage

Favorite TV show: Bones, Once Upon A Time, Doctor Who, Grimm, Lost Girl,Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends, Adventure Time, Gravity Falls...and so on *^▁^*

A song you can't get out of your head: Oath by Cher Lloyd

3 things on your bucket list: 1. Get my full sleeve 2. Got to London 3. be my own boss

One thing you love about Aj: her heart, she's one of the most caring people I know.



Meet Aj



Q&A
Birthday: April 7th, 1986

Location: Colorado Springs, CO (for now)

Personal Life: I am married to an amazing man - Tim, who one of my best friends. I am a proud mother of my three overly curious, & often rambunctious, but rather adorable kids. We are an Air Force family currently stationed at Peterson AFB.

Professional Life: I am rocking the homeschool scene!

Main Creative Outlet: Scrapbooking!

Favorite Book: the Song of the Lioness series by Tamora Pierce

Favorite Movie: (in no particular order) Stardust, Stranger Than Fiction, and Because I Said So

Favorite TV Show: Dr. Who, Buffy, Veronica Mars, Bones, Once Upon a Time, Grey's Anatomy...should I go on? :)


A Song You Can’t Get Out of Your Head: Starships as performed by Glee +  Just Give Me a Reason by Pink and Nate Ruess (god he is cute!)

3 Things on Your Bucket List: 1)Fly a kite  2)Live overseas  3)Finish my college degree.

One thing you love about Drew: Her smile. You know when she smiles that she REALLY means it!




0 comments:

Post a Comment